1. Not bad at all – quite forward looking with minimal hard leftism.
2. Beautifully designed. Really fantastic.
3. Should have had detail on costing each policy.
4. Disappointed not to see tougher lines on crime and ASB, and a plan for tackling violent extremism.
5. Could have done with more on local government and a bolder line on Federalism and England.
6. Best line available on Europe.
7. If we are keeping the benefit cap, that’s very weird, and in my opinion pretty right-wing.
8. Needs more slogans and catchphrases, especially re. 6 above. More generally, framing and targeting around the manifesto is completely lacking because there is no political strategy, so it’s not based on who we want to win. That’s a big flaw.